About Beyond Expertise
Beyond Expertise is a trade name of N2P (registered in the Netherlands no. 34375889 / VAT: NL002114894B46).
Att: Marcel van de Hoef
1215 DB Hilversum
General terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions of N2P are available via this link and apply to all services offered under the name N2P, Beyond Expertise and/or Meeting Strategist. The only exception is training courses with open registration, for which the following additional conditions apply.
Open training courses
There are currently no open registration training courses planned or there are no more spaces available. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Terms and conditions for open training courses
All terms and conditions stated below apply to training courses offered by N2P that are subject to open registration.
In addition, N2P’s general terms and conditions apply. They are available via this link. In the event of any discrepancy, the terms and conditions below will prevail for training courses with open registration.
Registration and cancellation
- Registration for a training course can only be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a cooling off period of 14 days after registration in which the registration can be cancelled free of charge.
- Cancellation must be done by email.
- For cancellations up to four weeks before the start of the training course, 10% of the training fee will be charged.
- For cancellations up to two weeks before the start of the training course, 25% of the training fee will be charged.
- For cancellations up to one week before the start of the training course, 40% of the training fee will be charged.
- For cancellations less than one week before the start of the training course,100% of the training fee will be charged.
Payment terms and deadlines
After registration, the client will receive an invoice, which must be paid within two weeks.
Cancellation and refunds
N2P may cancel a training course in the event of force majeure or if there are not enough participants registered. In such cases, the client will be under no payment obligation and is entitled to a refund of all payments already made. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of cancellation of the training course.
Ownership of materials
All materials provided to the student prior to and during the training course are the property of the student. They are free to use the material for their own purposes. All materials are subject to copyright. It is therefore not permitted to publish course materials, including but not limited to readers, workbooks, and presentations, in book form or make them available to third parties online.
Information provided by a student during a training course will not be disclosed to third parties in any way, except with the express permission of the student.
Students may submit a complaint about content-related, organizational or financial aspects of the training course. The following conditions apply:
- Complaints must be submitted to N2P by email, addressed to Marcel van de Hoef at email@example.com.
- Complaints will be handled confidentially.
- The person submitting the complaint will receive an email confirmation within two weeks of receipt of the complaint.
- N2P will record the complaint in a complaint file.
- Within four weeks N2P will make a proposal to the complainant outlining a solution for the problem. If a longer period of time is needed to investigate, the participant must be informed within set deadlines, with an explanation of the delay, and an indication must be given of when N2P expects to be able to provide a definitive answer.
- If the complainant agrees with the proposal, the complaint will be regarded as having been handled.
- If the complainant does not agree, the complaint and the proposed solution will be submitted to an independent assessor, Mr. A.B. Volders, LL.M. civil-law notary in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. His decision and recommendations regarding the proposed solution to the complaint are binding for both N2P and the student.
- After the complaint is handled, the complaint file will be closed and archived.
- The complaint file and the related documents will be kept for three years.